1. knead the dough till
soft. divide in 16 balls.
2. mix the
filling in a separate bowl.
3. roll one dough ball at a time with a
rolling pin in a circle. it should be about 1/6 inch thick.
4. spread the nut mixture on the dough.
5. cut the circle in pizza pie style, it
should make about 12 triangles.
6. start with the wide end of the
triangle, roll in jelly roll fasion. pintch the end and lay down
on a lined cookie sheet with the pintched end downward. do the
same with all the balls.
7. sprinkle the ready kipelech with
confectioners sugar before baking.
8. bake for 20 minutes, or until the
bottom of the kipeleh is brown. dont overbake. remove from oven,
9. put 2 oz baking chocolate in a
sandwitch bag, and make a knot. melt it in a bown of boiling
water. make a very tiny hole at one corner of the bag.
Sprinkle all the kipelech in one