- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet
- In a saucepan combine the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon . and 1
tbsp of oil. Stirring constantly, heat over a low flame until
all liquid evaporates. Then set aside.
- Taking one sheet of fillo at a time while keeping the rest
covered, fold the sheet in half. Brush with oil. Then place 2
tbsp of filling along the long side. Close the fillo, rolling
- Being very careful, twist the long roll and then roll it up
like a snail, with the outside end tucked under. Brush with oil
and place on the cookie sheet.
- Continue until all the filling is used up.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes, until golden brown. If at the end of the
time, the strudel is not yet golden, raise the oven to 375
degrees for a few minutes.