A TASTE OF ETHIOPIA:
AMBASHA PAN BREAD
- 1 pound whole wheat flour
- ˝ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Tikur Azmud (black cumin)
- 1 pkt. yeast
- 3 cups lukewarm water
- Salt to taste
- In 1˝ cup of water dissolve the
- Combine the flour, oil, Tikur
Azmud and salt into the yeast mixture.
- Then add the remaining 1˝ cups of
water, knead well, cover and set aside for 2 hours in warm
place. Then knead some more and cover for half an hour.
- On slightly greased baking pan,
spread out dough and decorate with finger or knife.
- In 335 degrees F oven bake for 1
Eaten any time of the day. Serves